Tompolo has been hiding since he was accused
of fraud by the Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission (EFCC).
Former Niger Delta militant, Government
“Tompolo” Ekpemupolo has said that the Federal
Government is planning to arrest former
president, Goodluck Jonathan.
Tompolo said further, during an interview with
Sahara Reporters, that the FG is trying to use him
to get through to Jonathan.
Tompolo also denied being a sponsor of militant
group, Niger Delta Avengers (NDA).
Have Something Interesting/Informative you
want us to Post on Naijaloaded? Send to
info@naijaloaded.com
Like our Page on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Join our BBM Channel
“I am just a victim of circumstances.
I am just a perceived enemy of the
government. The intention of the
government was to arrest former
President Goodluck Jonathan. But
they feel that arresting Jonathan
without arresting me may be
difficult, that was the reason why
they are after me,” he said.
“ ”
“I have refuted the allegation. Even
the government knows that I am not
a sponsor of the Niger Delta
Avengers. They are only looking for
something to nail me,” He said.